Thursday, March 30, 2017

Revelation

Image result for revelation

We live in a world where God leads and guides us. He is  able to teach and inspire us with revelations given through the Holy Ghost. There are many things that I have learned can help us to prepare to receive teachings from the Holy Ghost such as: Pray, Being reverent,  being humble, keeping the commandments, studying, and pondering.

Jesus Christ taught in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to  him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Christs teachings here mean that we can receive answers to our questions if we seek and ask. This has been extremely important to me as I have had questions because I know that I can receive help and guidance from an all knowing being, my Father.

With General Conference we have the opportunity to hear from God's prophets and apostles. They will speak on general topics, but it is our responsibility to seek personal revelation. We can seek and pray about what is taught and be blessed with answers. I have done this many times and have been blessed with answers to my questions. I encourage you to pray about and ponder the things taught this conference. If you seek the Holy Ghost, you will receive specific answers to your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment